Braden Jensen, Noah Mercado, and me
I am trying to teach Braden how to put his skis on
On January 3 it was our ward ski night. I got home from school around 3 and packed up all my gear and dinner, then we picked up Braden Jensen, and Noah Mercado and headed to Beaver Mountain. When we got to Beaver it was about 4:30 so we got unloaded helped my mom carry some things then headed on the
mountain. Noah had gone snowboarding once back in Alaska but Braden had never gone. So I taught Braden the basic fundamentals of skiing and sent him down the mountain. Ethan Gabler came up later and he had never skied either so I taught him a thing or two also. Little Beaver got updated so the lift was brand new and added an extra 1000 feet of skiing onto the mountain. There was only about 2 feet of snow so it wasn't the greatest. I had a great time watching everyone biff it down the mountain. When we were done we packed up and headed home. I was so proud of myself I didn't fall once.
No comments:
Post a Comment