Finally! The day came! April 20, I was able to go on my first date! Matthew picked me up around 9:30 in the morning to go skittle bowling! You had to draw out a skittle and then bowl that way. After we went and got Jamba Juices. Matthew and I shared a Blue Gummy Bear. It was delicious! Then we went to Ryan's park and played tag till about 1. It was a blast! Then I went to Auntie Kelly's and got my hair done. It looked absolutely amazing, I loved it! After I went and showed grandma Marge then came home and cleaned my room because mom threatened me if my room isn't clean I can't go to the dance. So I cleaned it :) We got me in my dress about 4:30 and Matthew came at 5:30 and good thing too! It took forever to get in my dress! So Kyle drove us and his date to where we took pictures. Everyone else was a little late so we got some extra pictures. But darn Chelsie had gotten fur all over my dress! Poor Matthew had dog hair all over his nice pants. So after we took pictures we went to Wal-Mart and bought lint rollers. A little girl looked up at us and said, "Mommy! Look! Princesses!" It was so cute. After we went to Kabuki, a little Japanese sushi bar. It was awesome! Matthew and I shared a Shogun special which consisted of lobster, shrimp, and steak. It was to die for delicious! Kabuki was so much fun because they cook the food right in front of you. After dinner, Kyle and Emaly and Matthew and I all went to old main and went "cloud gazing" Finally we made it to the dance around 9:30. We danced for a while then headed back to Matthew's house where we jumped on the tramp and ate ice cream! It was the greatest date ever. Thank you Matthew!



Kyle, Emaly, Ryan, Erica, Emilee, Braden
Me, Matthew, Shad and Angela
Me, Matthew, Emilee Braden, Angela, Shad, Emaly, Kyle, Erica, Ryan
I was tired...already :)
What good is a door if it doesn't open!
Grandma Marge doing her job
Matthew continued the tradition of playing the piano when you pick us up. He did fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment