Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last Days of school!

These last few days of school have been crazy!
 On Wednesday, instead of going to the awards assembly we decided to go slacklining instead. So we went to Ridley's and got Jaritos and slacklined for a while.

Ben, going down

Sword fighting with nerf swords :)

 Later that night we went to Providence elementary and played some night games. This game happens to be called the awkward foot game. The name explains the game, you have to step on the person next to you's foot and let's just say it gets a little awkward.

Braden, Chantel, Emilee, Ryan, Sam

Thursday: Today was the next to last actual day of school so it was truly pointless. We got our year books then checked out. After checkout all of my friends and I went and got lunch then went to a bunch of antique stores. It was a blast!
 Chantel, Matthew, Me

His weapon of choice :)

Friday:
Today we hung out and Alec, Kenzie, Matthew and I all went to Rumbi's on a double date and had lunch, it was super yummy! Later that night I went to my piano recital then back to Alec's house and watched a movie.
Before I played

The lid kept falling of everyone so I had Braden Jensen hold it up for me

  This sophomore year has been the greatest! I have found my bestest friends in the world, joined a few clubs, met so many new people, learned a ton, got my first A-, turned 16, passed drivers ed, went on my first date, went to my first dance, competed in Young Artist cup, region and state solo and ensemble, learned that life begins when you step out of your comfort of zone, learned how to slackline and longboard, and have gained some of the most unforgettable memories of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment