Emily W and Me
Sammy on nerd day
Mckenna Nelson and Kylie Carlsen kissing the sponge to decorate the posters
yikes!!! that could be dangerous
Orange out foot ball game
Decorated posters
My homecoming was great!! It started out on Monday with fake injury day, then Tuesday was super hero day, Wednesday was nerd day, Thursday was cowboy day and Friday was spirit day!! The school was one colorful place!! Then before the parade I get a horrible txt from Jake that's really from Chantel saying he is in the hospital from an asthma attack because of the XC meet and she went on about how he's not doing so well. So this whole time I'm kind of flipping out because that's not a good thing to have happen. Then they call me and I hear Jake and start talking to him and he asked me "what if all of this is fake?" Oh I wasn't happy about that but over joyed that he was OK!! He felt really bad after that. So they were being funny and teasing me about that! But he really did pass out at the meet because he forgot his inhaler!! Darn Jake!
A janitor from MC is the Grand Marshall. He is
so kind and friendly. All the students like him. He invited Sierra and her
friends to his daughter's birthday party where he served many African foods that
she was nervous to try!
Alli in the FFA? Well, the floriculture
anyway.
Emily, Katelyn, Kaitlin
Go cross-country!
I am on the back of
the boat hitting candy with her tennis racket. She was having a blast! It was great fun!! Thanks for the pics mom! After we got to the library Emilee and I jumped off the boat and ran up to the the GYC float to be on it too because were on GYC and then got to the rodeo grounds and Jake I walked back the the high school and went to the powderpuff game with Chantel and Mallory





No comments:
Post a Comment