Tennis is a fabulous sport, it doesn't require much running which is probably why I chose it!
so our matches go something like this...
get out of school
mess around
eat something and everything
pray around the tree
sing our cheer:
Hey were mc tennis and yup were looking fine
you might get sick of us slaming down the line
but no matter who we play
no matter where we go
you never do forget
the love that we show
Game. Set. Match Holla!!
then wait around until there's an open court
play and....
WIN!!!
We had 9 matches this year that were great fun! I played doubles with Katie Burn and we made up a little song that goes: all we do is win, all we do is win, all we do, all we do, all we do is win!!
I loved these girls they are soo much fun!!
I also play in lots of tournaments with Michael Zurcher as a mixed doubles pair. Our last one we did was the apple days tournment and we took 2nd place and apparently were married too (they couldn't remember my last name so they put Savanna and Michael Zurcher)
MC@ Logan Win!
Some tournament against Brock and Kenzie
Emilee, Michael, Me, Kyle
Nice volley
Herald Journal 3rd place
Apple days
Michael, Me, Scott
Partners
No comments:
Post a Comment