Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! Over these lovely 16 years I have received quite the sum of nick-names. Here are 16 of them: Ban, Ban Ban, Bad Banna, Big Banna, Banna Boo, Banna, Savan, Banjo, Ban-jovi, Sebenya, Princess, Thing 3, Grandma, Charlie Brown, Vanna, and finally Sabanjo. I woke up this wonderful day and walked in the bathroom like any other day but on the counter there was this cute basket with a card that said "I would hop at the chance to go to Junior Prom with you" "P.S. Unscramble the eggs" "P.s.s. Happy Birthday" I unscrambled Matthew Swink.
 
I was pretty much the happiest camper ever!

I continued to get ready then mom brought out what else I got. An Ipod was included in that!
 
 
 Mom brought us all pizza and dessert during lunch so we ate outside and had a fantastic time.

Tia, Mallory, Chantel, Angela, Matthew, Kyle, Emilee, Me, Hailey, Braden
Ryan


Cupcake eating contest
After school I went to tennis and piano and got my license too! After everything we went to Erica's Birthday party too! Her birthday was March 24th so she celebrated it on mine. We had so much fun!
Angela was the Birthday Bunny
 
Chantel playing minute to win it games
 

Kyle Tia and Shad all just hanging out.
 
Dinner at Cafe Sabor the next day. If it's your birthday you get a free fried ice cream. Let's just say they are delightful!!

Overall I had the greatest day of my life! :) Thanks to Matthew for asking me to prom, all of my amazing friends for celebrating with me and my amazing family that is always there for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment